Vintage Funk in the style of George Duke, Herbie Hancock, P-Funk, 1980s Boogie/Funk/Disco... It’s here!
Resonant vintage basses, tight and deep Boogie basses, P-Funk saw monster basses, leads straight from a MiniMoog on an Odyssey trip, smoky keys, spiky clavinets, synth keys and brassy synth stabs which fans of D-Train, Cameo, et al will recognise instantly. If you play Funk/Soul/Old School Electro/Disco, this sound bank is for you.
1. Headhunting - Herbie Hancock is riding the Chameleon
2. Sticky Duke - George Duke has popped in on the session...
3. Going Home - influenced by Billy Preston's 1970s output.
4. Eternal Funk - P-Funked Boogie Disco number
- Korg MonoPoly soft synth presets
- PDF guide
Instant. Download link is provided immediately after purchase and also sent to the email address provided during purchase.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive news and updates.